Greetings Ministry Partners, Family and Friends,
Thank you for taking the time to read this update and appeal letter. Our goal is to share some successes and current endeavors for Dartanion & Joi Hayward Ministries (DJHM), as we are in need of donations to successfully accomplish the next objective.
DJHM was established in 2012. We are primarily a media based ministry, and dedicated to discipleship. Our foundational scripture comes from Matthew 28:18-20, where Jesus commissions the original disciples to make disciples, students, of all the nations. Given this assignment, we are conducting the following:
- Hosting an interactive website at DJHM.ORG.
- Hosting weekly teleconferences and Live Tuesday Night Teachings (TNT).
- Hosting successful women’s conferences, God’s Confident Women’s Conference (GCWC).
- Publishing books, two thus far, Confidence in Him and Wake up with the Word, and more on the way.
- Hosting Couples enrichment titled Date Night.
- Providing counsel to couples and individuals, with Bible based coaching.
- Developed and utilizing Purity Curriculum for God’s Confident Girls. This curriculum is utilized in 3 different states and progressing to Uganda and Nigeria, Africa. This program’s curriculum is designed to help young girls live a pure life free from contamination.
These DJHM programs and events are all designed to accomplish the assignment from Jesus, and encourage everyone to live life according to Jesus Christ. Our next endeavor is to open a facility to accommodate many of these operations and more. Therefore we are writing to you for assistance. Our target goal is $35,000, and every donation matters.
Your donations are accepted at DJHM.ORG or can be sent via mail to DJHM at 5040 Jericho Road, Columbia, MD 21044. DJHM is a 501-C3 non-profit organization; therefore, all of your donations are tax deductible and you will receive verification of your donation.
Thank you in advance for all your donations, as we continue to advance the Kingdom of God together. In closing, we leave you with 2 Corinthians 9:7, “So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.”